COVID-19 and Maintenance Requests
Before entering your home, CHC employees and vendors must screen you and your family for possible positive responses to COVID-19 screening questions.
If you answer "yes" to any of the questions, we may ask you to reschedule your appointment. This will help us maintain the health and well-being and your family, our vendors and our staff.
This screening cannot diagnose you. If you have medical questions, consult a health care provider or the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever/feverish, new or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, recently lost sense of taste or smell, extreme muscle aches or fatigue? *
- Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days? *
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case?*
- Have you had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been outside of Canada within the last 14 days?*
- Have you had a COVID-19 test and are awaiting test results, with the direction from medical health/public health to self-isolate?*
- Additional - Do you have children that attend the school that has been closed?*
- Additional - If yes, are those children at home?*
- *1 This self-assessment tool is intended for COVID-19 only and does not replace your health care provider's advice. Your symptoms may not be related to COVID-19 and could require you to seek medical attention. If you have any concerns, feel very sick, or your symptoms are not improving, contact your family doctor/nurse practitioner or call 9-1-1.
- *2 If you have recently travelled and are experiencing symptoms exercise precaution by isolating yourself from others and immediately call your health care professional or Windsor-Essex County Health Unit @ 519-258-2146 ext. 1420.
- *3,*4,*5 Continue to follow the direction of WECHU
- *6,*7 Applies when school is temporarily closed through WECHU COVID-19 outbreak declaration. Continue to follow the direction of WECHU
Can CHC Staff enter your unit with their pass key to complete the necessary repairs between 8am and 4pm: