CHC Internal Review Requests
For a printed copy of the CHC Internal Review Procedure please click here
For the request form for review of certain decisions please click here
Request for Review of Decision Housing Services Act Windsor Essex
Where can I get a CHC Request for Review of Decision Form?
- In person at any CHC district office or the CHC Main office located at 945 McDougall Street, Windsor, Ontario
- Download from the CHC website
- By mail request to Windsor Essex CHC 945 McDougall Street, Windsor, Ontario N9A 1L9
- By phoning CHC Customer Service Messaging at 519-254-1681 x 3030
What kind of decisions can I ask to have reviewed by CHC Internal Review Committee?
You may ask for a review if you disagree with a decision that was made in any one or more of the following categories:
- The amount of geared-to-income rent that has been calculated and determined payable;
- You are not eligible for rent-geared-to-income assistance;
- Your request for transfer has been denied;
- You are not eligible for special needs housing;
- You are not eligible for a specific number of bedrooms or certain type of unit.